1.10.2008

Love of My Life, Queen


Love of my life, you hurt me,
You broken my heart, now you leave me.
.
Love of my life cant you see,
Bring it back bring it back,
Dont take it away from me,
Because you dont know what it means to me.
.
Love of my life dont leave me,
Youve stolen my love now desert me,
.
Love of my life cant you see,
Bring it back bring it back,
Dont take it away from me,
Because you dont know what it means to me.
.
You will remember when this is blown over,
And everythings all by the way,
When I grow older,
I will be there by your side,
To remind how I still love you
I still love you.
.
Hurry back hurry back,
Dont take it away from me,
Because you dont know what it means to me.
.
Love of my life,Love of my life.

No comments: